Azure Dreams GBC (De-)Randomizer
This (de-)randomizer targets the original USA release of Azure Dreams for the Game Boy Color. You will need an image of your game pak in GBC format.
To use this site, first put your GBC file into the top box. Next, choose whatever options you want to use. If you cannot change any options, the link you clicked contained a seed (in which case you should use the same settings as the other person). Now click Randomize and a new GBC file will be created.
Do not overwrite your original GBC file; keep it somewhere safe or you may need to obtain it again from your original game pak.
The (de-)randomizer sets the each floor layout based off of the floor number and a random seed. As such, each trip up the tower should be unique but consistent with anyone else using the same seed.
This (de-)randomizer is a fan project and is not affiliated with Konami/KCE Nagoya, the developer and publisher of Azure Dreams (GBC). Please support the official release.
- Azure Dreams Speedruns, an AD discord server. All are welcome, from casual fans to speedrunners.
- Azure Dreams (PS1) (De-)Randomizer, a much more fully featured (de-)randomizer for the PS1 version of Azure Dreams.
- SotN Randomizer, from which this project is derived. (under the terms of the WTFPL - thanks Wild Mouse).
- Sustainna, for creating the site's favicon.
- Mozilla Public License 2.0, the license under which this software is released.
Please report any other issues, especially inconsistent spawns of a given floor on the same trip up the tower (when seeded tower is enabled) using GitHub issues or the #randomizer channel in the Azure Dreams Speedruns discord. Please be clear whether you are referring to the PS1 or GBC version of the game.
- v2.4.2 Default options are now omitted from generated URLs.
- v2.4.0 First version that supports Game Boy Color release of Azure Dreams.